Friday, February 26, 2010

Do hotel directories in book-form still exist in this internet age?

I will be travelling through the american mid-west this summer and would like to have a hotel/motel/b%26amp;b directory in the form of a book. I know these used to exist when I was a kid. But do they still exist?Do hotel directories in book-form still exist in this internet age?
I work for Hilton and they make them too! As far as I know, they make the directories for a certain brand. I work for a Homewood Suties by Hilton and our directories only have Homewoods in them...not sure if they make one book for ALL Hilton/Marriott, etc. properties.Do hotel directories in book-form still exist in this internet age?
The chains print them for their own chain. If you want them by city, best to go online first and print them by your itinerary.





You can still read on the way. Just use the internet before you go.
All large hotel chains publish their own directory. AAA still publishes its Tourbooks, which have directories of approved loding in the back.
Yes they are ! work at Marriott Hotel and we still publish our Courtyard by Marriott directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment