Saturday, February 27, 2010

Have you ever snuck your pets into a hotel room?

I am planning a cross country trip since we are moving to a new military base. I have been trying to map out where hotels are just incase we want to stay in one or 2. The pet fees are a little much! My dogs are quiet and never bark so that is not a concern. If I had the extra cash flying around it wouldnt be so bad, but 30 bucks per dog a night sounds crazy. Have you ever snuck your dog into a room? Have you ever snuck your pets into a hotel room?
I have snuck my two poodles into a hotel one time... It works pretty good if your dogs are potty trained to a pad in case they have to go potty in the middle of the night. Another thing was the barking... poodles bark a lot but we kept it under control and never got caught. One thing that happened was when we left for a moment to go get something they would scratch wildly at the door and tore up the carpet a bit. It wasn't to bad though since we didn't leave them alone for to long.. One other thing that you may want to consider is how much your dogs shed and how large they are. The larger and the more they shed may make or break your decision to do it or not. Also, If you do get a pet friendly hotel, make sure you check the reviews for it. You are going to want to pay the extra to get one that is well kept or else you'll be walking in pee puddles and smelling wet dog all over the bed sheets. Yuck! lol :) Well I wish you luck in whatever you decide! Take Care and G'luck! Have you ever snuck your pets into a hotel room?
Yeah, I have. Nobody noticed - they were kind of clueless, even if my dad came down the hall with his dog on a leash even though I put my little Yorkie pup in my purse. Lol.





And if anybody catches you, you could always argue 'I thought kids stay free!?'





Haha. Well, I don't know about you, but my dogs are definitely my babies :)
yeah but I didn't have a choice - had to bring kitty and it was too cold to leave her outside. she was a brat and started running down the hall but somehow no one saw her.
No, because my cats so fat she would be blatantly obvious.





=].


x

No comments:

Post a Comment