Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the regional code of the Tokio Hotel: Caught on Camera Deluxe Version DVDs?

Are the two DVDs from the Tokio Hotel: Caught on Camera Deluxe edition coded for a specific region, or are they not coded at all?





Also - do they all come in English or with English subtitles?What is the regional code of the Tokio Hotel: Caught on Camera Deluxe Version DVDs?
I'm not sure what you mean by coded but I believe that in Europe they're going to be able to get all three: the regular version, the deluxe, and the fan on (which comes with a shirt and poster I think.)





In Canada I know that they are going to be able to have at least the Deluxe version. In the U.S. Only the regular version will be sold in Hot Topic. Since the Caught on Camera is from Tokio Hotel TV, I think they're going to be in German but have English subtitles.





I hope that helps ^^What is the regional code of the Tokio Hotel: Caught on Camera Deluxe Version DVDs?
i have it...and its german but it comes with subtitles...but idk what you mean by coded..and there is only one disk

No comments:

Post a Comment