Friday, February 26, 2010

What hotel is connected to California Adventure park @ Disneyland?

Don't they have a hotel right by the Grizzly River Run Rapids ride? Is it nice? I thought it would be good for taking some naps during the day and getting some rest while the rest of the family did rides (I cant keep up anymore). Is that the closest hotel to the park?What hotel is connected to California Adventure park @ Disneyland?
It's The Grand Californian Hotel.


I've never stayed there, but I've been in the lobby. It is really pretty! I also walked by the pool. I was just curious to see what the place looked like.


I don't know about hotel rooms, but one of my family members fell asleep on a chair in the lobby while I sat and read. They slept pretty well.


You can check out hotel pictures on disneyland.com. Have fun on your trip!What hotel is connected to California Adventure park @ Disneyland?
Yes it is the Grand Californian. The hotel connects to both Downtown Disney and California Adventure (right by the rapids as you said). This the closet hotel to both parks.





The hotel is beautiful! Be warned it is the most expensive of the 3 Disney hotels, and they are currently under going construction so there may be a lot of noise.
It's the ';Grand Californian'; and it's beautiful, it does connect to California Adventure and also downtown Disney. It also has the best restaurant in the area in the Napa Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment