Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the pros and cons of the hotel reservation system?

Hi, I have a small hotel and I am going to upgrade my hotel's system.


Does some one know how many kind of hotel reservation system in the world so far and what are their pros and cons?What is the pros and cons of the hotel reservation system?
for this type of answer you may want to contact one of the hotel chains, Marriott, Crowne Plaza, etc. and ask their customer service dept directly, they would prob be the best avenue to get accurate info for what you want to do.What is the pros and cons of the hotel reservation system?
idk
Every hotel uses a different property management system. The larger chains like Hilton may own copyrights on their systems, so definitely check with the companies. Personally I work for Hilton, and their management system is called OnQ. I think it is a great system. I can't find too many bad things about it. I worked with some people who worked for Holiday Inn and they used a system called Opera. I could find stuff in the computer, but since I was used to OnQ, I liked that more. I think it's all about preference. Look around at your options. Ultimately it is your hotel and your choice! Start with Google-ing hotel property management systems and see where it leads you. It sounds like a bunch of fun to me. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment