Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to find a cheap; but, decent hotel/motel in West Palm Beach, Florida?

I am planning to go to West Palm Beach, Florida in the Fall. I will appreciate any help I can get on finding a place to stay for a week. I don;t have a fortune, but some money. I don't want a slummy place; but I want something nice that I can afford.How to find a cheap; but, decent hotel/motel in West Palm Beach, Florida?
Browse and zoom on this Yahoo map of West Palm Beach for motels...








http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m%26amp;lat=26.7145鈥?/a>How to find a cheap; but, decent hotel/motel in West Palm Beach, Florida?
west palm beach is friggin expensive


i reccomend:





La Quinta Inn and Suites鈥?br>

26 reviews - more info 禄


1910 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd


West Palm Beach, FL 33409


(561) 689-8540


^ its laquinta. cant be that expensive.





la quintas decent too
omg get a timsher

No comments:

Post a Comment