Friday, February 26, 2010

What if you were trapped in a haunted hotel for the night?

You must stay in the hotel for the entire night and the ghosts want to kill you and the toaster is broken.








what do you do?





What if you were trapped in a haunted hotel for the night?
go to the mirror and ask Bloody Mary for Help.What if you were trapped in a haunted hotel for the night?
i'd naturally panic or i'd try 2 fool dem but wats the connection wid the toaster??!!!
I'd ask the ghost to make me a coffee..





I spent a day in a haunted jail..... So a haunted hotel wouldnt bother me much..
Offer the ghosts untoasted bread....
Offer the ghosts some toast....idk
Eat regular bread lol not toasted
punch every ghost in the face! haha i would get my a** kicked
play with myself
ring ghost-busters and make my toast by the fire....
get drunk til i dont know my own name
is this a riddle? it sucks...





or were you looking for the POLLS %26amp; SURVEYS section?
did u need the toaster to toast the ghosts?

No comments:

Post a Comment