Saturday, February 27, 2010

What hotel are the twilight cast members staying at?

I live in vancouver, and I really would love to meet Taylor Lautner. I have a friend that's an aspiring actor and would love to meet them as well.


This sounds creeper-ish


but does anyone know where they're staying or where they would be seen at?





thanksWhat hotel are the twilight cast members staying at?
They're staying at the ';Oh-my-god-you're-a-creepy-stalker Hotel';


Hear its quite nice...What hotel are the twilight cast members staying at?
The sutton hotel and i heard that rob pattinson always hangs out at loose moose to read his lines but i've also heard from the girls that work there that he's really snobby and wont talk to anyone!
Stalking is illegal
I see. Following in the steps of a certain Twilight character are you?
Sorry, but I don't think that is allowed. The actors deserve some privacy. No stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment