Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anybody know where to find a cheap hotel room for the Super Bowl in Phoenix?

I want to travel to the Super Bowl in Phoenix this year and was wondering if anybody knew of a hotel or a website/travel agency that was offering Super Bowl Hotels at reasonable rates, the cheapest I can seem to find is $250-$300 a night for budget properties like red roof inn and I'm hoping to find something a little bit cheaper and possibly closer to the stadium. Any suggestions?Does anybody know where to find a cheap hotel room for the Super Bowl in Phoenix?
There is seriously only one place that I know of that you can get a good deal. I am amazed they still have rooms left. Check it out... www.cheapsuperbowlhotels.com. I just answered another question about the site too for another question. it is legit, I already have my room confirmed (and I checked with the hotel to make sure).Does anybody know where to find a cheap hotel room for the Super Bowl in Phoenix?
YOUR QUESTION IS LIKE ASKING FOR A CLEAN MUD BATH





A CHEAP HOTEL ROOM NEAR THE SUPER BOWL.... GOOD LUCK
Gotta tent??
Try Tucson. Rent a car and drive back and forth (90 mi). It's a nice, flat drive, fast too. It'll be cheaper than a motel in PHX.
You might want to try the local indian reservation. I hear you can rent a teepee dirt cheap!
Your screwed. The superbowl is where everybody can jack up the prices.





A cheap hotel room is probably the one that is located next to the airport, with a strip club in the back. You aren't going to find anything less than your 250 a night, and as its gets closer, its only going to get worse.





I'm sorry but there isn't going to be a cheap hotel in Phoenix...How bout staying a couple hours away, like in Touson...? Az, and then driving to Phoenix?





Or how bout Scottsdale?





Good luck!!
you want to find a room now? You'd be better sleeping in your car.
you MUST be kidding... the nearest cheap hotel room for the Super Bowl week-end.. is probably Albuquerque or Las Vegas.
your either sleeping in Califonia or you going have to sleep out side

No comments:

Post a Comment