Friday, February 26, 2010

Suppose I am sharing a room in hotel with a stranger of same sex. How to guess whether he is a homosexual?

Is it possible to persuade a stranger for homo fun ? Can somebody suggest me what to do?Suppose I am sharing a room in hotel with a stranger of same sex. How to guess whether he is a homosexual?
Well, if you're comfortable with yourself, walk around naked or spend time in the shower towel, moan a lot in the bathroom (so he thinks you're masturbating), flirt, or ask him if he's interested.Suppose I am sharing a room in hotel with a stranger of same sex. How to guess whether he is a homosexual?
Homo fun?


Wow. Like a human is your entertainment system huh?





I guess, if I were a Homo, and I was in the room with another chick, I'd think of her as a person-first- not a sex toy. But hey, that's just me....I'd also feel the same way in a room with a man, if I was not gay.





If i was gay, and I was in a room with a woman and I was attracted to her, I'd tell her I was gay, and was attracted to her.
Why would anyone want to share a hotel room with a perfect stranger whose sexual orientation you don't know? If you want anonymous sex just go to the park like everybody else
Haha, watch the tent scene in Brokeback Mountain and try that out.
Akash Hello - Go where the people U want to meet hang out bar, club.

No comments:

Post a Comment