Saturday, February 27, 2010

How much would a Bellboy at a Hilton hotel expect to make (either Hourly or Annually)?

I'm applying to a bellboy position at the Roosevelt New Orleans, but in the job application I'm not sure what to put for the salary.





How much do you think one would make there?How much would a Bellboy at a Hilton hotel expect to make (either Hourly or Annually)?
I would put ';Negotiable';. That's what I was always taught to do in my high school business class and it's worked so far for me.





I like to wait until I've actually landed the interview before I start talking about money. If you put too much on the application, they may pass over you, and if you put an amount that's too low, then you're stuck with a sucky wage.





Off the top of my head though, I'd say you can at least get $8/hour, probably more if you really impress them.How much would a Bellboy at a Hilton hotel expect to make (either Hourly or Annually)?
hm, i don't know about that, but i live in the suburbs of new york and my friend was a bellboy at our local hilton and he made a lot of money. most of it came from tips and gifts from patrons, though. so if you expect to get a lot in tips, you can put down minimum or something you would be comfortable with.
Minimum wage.


You rely mostly on tips for most of your income.

No comments:

Post a Comment