Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Am I allowed to stay at a hotel room without actually paying?

My friends are going to stay at a hotel room. Is it possible that I can sleep there? Do I have to pay?Am I allowed to stay at a hotel room without actually paying?
risk is worth reward. try it.Am I allowed to stay at a hotel room without actually paying?
In each hotel, there's a limit on how many people can stay. But in my personal experience, I stayed in a hotel for free even were a bit too many already.





All we did was visit my friends who were staying in the hotel and then we stayed there til' like 4am and woke up and dashed out from the hotel so me and my other friends would not get caught by not paying for the extra fee.
just tell your friend to get you a key just don't do anything illegal in the room if you call for extra towels make sure your friend calls you can come and go like the wind the hotel probably will never know that you are there
The room is paid for one or two people, any more and you should pay! And without paying you cannot get a room key, which means no pool and only getting up to room with someone who has key.
Yes, but it depends on where you are staying. Some require a room key to get past the security guard or door during certain hours.
Legally you have to pay but it is done all the time without paying.

No comments:

Post a Comment